Become A Creation Partner Today
HELP US FIGHT THE BATTLE AGAINST GODLESS EVOLUTION.
BECOME A CREATION PARTNER TODAY!
Darwinian evolution – as taught in public schools, universities, museums and the media – is destroying the faith of many, especially young people. As the creation vs. evolution battle heats up, don’t you want to do something personally to let people know that evolution is not only scientifically unsound – it’s a full-out attack against God?
Now you can … by becoming a Creation Partner. Easy to get started!
To become a Creation Partner, simply call us toll-free at 1-800-422-4253 and speak to us during our office hours (8:30 am – 4:30 pm Mon – Thur Central Time).
Creation Partners are key supporters who invest regularly in the work of Creation Moments. By giving monthly, you will help provide a regular source of funds so we can proclaim God’s truth day after day and get through financially lean times.
Your monthly gift underwrites a wide variety of work:
- Creation Moments radio broadcasts – so it will continue to be heard on radio stations worldwide.
- Creation Moments videos – your support will help us create more creation videos lik the Moments with God’s Creation series.
- Daily Creation Moments e-mails, podcasts, Church Bulletin Inserts and more.
- Creating creation science books – like Ian Taylor’s 25 Short Answers to Big Questions About Creation.
- Plus new avenues of outreach that are in the works.
EXCITING GIFT WHEN YOU SIGN UP
- $10-PER-MONTH LEVEL
When you become a Creation Partner at the $10 level, we’ll send you Letting God Create Your Day – a book filled with over 250 fascinating scripts from the daily Creation Moments broadcast.
- $50-PER-MONTH LEVEL
As a special thank you for signing up at the $50 level, we’ll send you Letting God Create Your Day, the God of Wonders DVD and the book Evidence for the Bible. This 256-page hardcover is lavishly illustrated with full-color photos throughout.
Creation Moments, Inc. is a non-profit organization exempt from Federal income tax under Sect. 501 (c) (3) of the I.R.S. Code. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by current law as no goods or services were received in exchange for your gift.