“Wonderful & Bizarre Life Forms in Creation! “ by Dr. Jerry Bergman.
This collection of amazing and bizarre forms of life colorfully illustrates the enormous variety in God’s creation. The 23 animals listed in alphabetical order, including many popular animals as well as some you might not know about yet!
Dr. Bergman covers not only the background of these animals , but also the serious problems each of them presents for evolution and Darwin’s theory!
Perfect for families, leisure reading and homeschoolers, making biology enjoyable and relevant for students from high school to college level.
- The amazing Archer fish that uses “arrows” of water to catch it’s prey
- Camels, “the work horses of the desert“, that can survive for eight days without drinking water.
- Kiwi, the flightless bird which in 1813 ,when British scientists first examined it, they concluded in was an “impossible” animal.
- Seahorses , the unique little creatures that come in many varieties and it is the males that carry the babies and “births” them.
- Discover more about these and 19 more wonderful and bizarre creatures!
Dr. Jerry Bergman, is a graduate of the Medical College of Ohio, Wayne State University in Detroit, University of Toledo and Bowling Green State University. He has taught Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, Genetics Biochemistry and other science courses for over 45 year at several colleges and universities.